Non-Governmental Public Organization "The Jewish Community of the Republic of Moldova" has a status of the national organization.
The structure of the Jewish Community of the Republic of Moldova includes 9 regional communities: the municipality of Balti community; Bender; Grigoriopol; Dubossari; Cahul; Orhei; Rybnitsa; Soroca; Tiraspol, as well as the following organizations:
- Moldovan Association of Jews – Former Nazism Prisoners;
- Republican Union of Jews War 1941-1945 Veterans;
- Association of World War II Jewish refugees;
- Jewish Library "Itz. Manger";
- Jewish Student Cultural Center "Hillel" in Moldova;
- The community of sefard Jews, Bukharian and Georgian Jews "Dzhuhur";
- Synagogue "Chabad Lubavitch".
According to § 4.1. of the Charter of the Jewish Community of the Republic of Moldova the supreme governing body of JCM is the General Meeting of the Community. The last general meeting was held in December 2016, (The eleventh reporting and election conference), this congreagtion approved the composition of the governing and control bodies of JCM:
- Administrative Council
- Audit Commission
- Steering Committee
The leader of the community is the Chairman – Mr. Alexander BILINKIS
Executive body of the JCM is the administration headed by a Director who is appointed by the Presidium on the proposal of the Chairman.
|Deputy Director||Aliona Grossu|
|Deputy Director||Iulia Șeinman|